Who Can Apply: This scholarship is for students who are seeking a degree in any health care field. To be considered, students must:
- Be actively enrolled in a university or college.
- Be seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree with the purpose of pursuing a career in health care.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Submission: To apply, students will need to submit a 500-word essay that exhibits the following values.
InfantCPR.com was founded in 2013 as passion project. Our mission has been – and continues to be – to equip parents and caregivers with the basic medical knowledge that enables them to better protect children. When it comes down to it, that’s what we care about; protecting children. Too many parents and caregivers forego basic emergency health classes like CPR, first aid, and choking relief simply because the classes often require too much time and commitment. Combine that with the fact that most people forget 80% of their CPR knowledge after 6 months, we are woefully unprepared for these types of emergencies.
In the seven years that we have been serving parents and caregivers, the number one thing that keeps us going is our love for children and our desire to protect them.
In your 500 word essay, please describe:
- How you will leverage your health care degree to protect the most vulnerable in our society
- How the funds will help you pursue your long-term goals.
- Why you should be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: January 10, 2021
Learn More: https://infantcpr.com/scholarships/