Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a college or law student in the U.S.,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Submission: The scholarship is based on an essay ranging from 500-1250 words, and can be on any topic.
Possible topics include:
- Why I’m interested in practicing personal injury law
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
Deadline: February 1, 2017
Learn More: https://getinjuryanswers.com/scholarship/