Innovation in Business & Entrepreneurship Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a currently-enrolled graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited college within the U.S.
- Applicant must have a declared major of business, entrepreneurship, or a related field
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must submit a copy of their current transcript
Submission: In order to apply for the Innovation in Business & Entrepreneurship Scholarship, applicants must submit an essay between 500 and 1,000 words, answering one or both of the following questions:
- What is the greatest challenge facing American small business owners today?
- What areas or industries provide the greatest opportunities for small business owners to innovate and succeed?
Deadline: September 1, 2015