Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people with pain and health management and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What has inspired you to want to do work that helps people with pain relief and health management?
- How is your current education path helping you to achieve your goals to be a pain relief and/or health management provider?
- What innovative pain management and health management ideas do you hope to put into practice once you are finished with your education?
Deadline: February 15, 2021