inSegment Scholarship (Deadline: June 3, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older.
- Academic status should be “good standing”.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- The essay length should be 500-1000 words.
- You can write from any aspect, but please have a consistent theme. Also, there must be no racism, sexism or fascism in your article.
- All essays should be your original work (plagiarism will not be tolerated).
- The essay does not necessarily need to be in an academic style – try to be creative.
Deadline: June 3, 2016
Amount: $800 to $1000
Learn More: inSegment Scholarship