Who Can Apply: To apply for an Insight FS Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be active or seeking membership in local agriculture groups, including membership in his/her local FFA chapter or 4H.
- Be a dependent of an Insight FS customer or employee.
- Be at least a high school senior or already enrolled in a college and must have maintained a satisfactory grade point on at least 2.5 of a 4 point scale. Please submit official transcripts.
- Scholarship recipient can receive an Insight FS scholarship once per year.
- Scholarship recipients agree to attend an Insight FS Board Meeting or company-sponsored event.
Submission: Qualified applicants should send application and official transcript.
Deadline: February 15, 2016
Learn More: Insight FS Scholarship