Intel Growing the Legacy Scholarship Program (Deadline: August 25, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Students must be a full-time graduate student at an accredited college/university for the 2017-2018 academic year. As Intel will provide opportunities for paid internships, students will also be evaluated based on their interest in participating in an Intel internship in Summer 2018.
- Official Transcript(s):
- Tribal Enrollment Verification: Students must be an enrolled member or citizen or a descendant of an enrolled member or citizen. Students may submit a Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of tribal enrollment (tribal ID, enrollment card or letter issued by your tribal or village government). Also, students may submit documents that show proof of decendancy from an enrolled member or citizen of a Tribe/Nation/Native Village or Native Hawaiian.
- Resume: Submit your current resume. If you need help creating a resume, your school will likely have a Career-Services office that can help.
- Photo: A headshot photo, in jpeg format.
- Letters of Recommendation: Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time—at least 3 weeks, more is better—to complete their recommendation for you. It is often helpful to talk with them before you submit the form, to ensure they are able to complete a positive recommendation for you in a timely fashion.
- Essays: Students are required to submit 3 essays, up to 500 words each. These essays are an important part of the scholarship review process. Essay Prompt 1: Please share a personal statement that highlights your background, interests, academic achievements, and what impact you hope to have in your community and/or profession. Essay Prompt 2: What stimulated your interest in your chosen major or area of study? Essay Prompt 3: What activity or activities (cultural, community-related, occupational, academic, athletic etc.) most clearly reflect your character? Please describe your participation. Why is participation in this activity or these activities important to you?
Deadline: August 25, 2017
Learn More: http://www.aises.org/scholarships/intel