Who Can Apply:
– Must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Commerce, Economics, or any IT related field.
– Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. – Must currently be enrolled as a college/university student within the United States of America.
– The scholarship is open to Citizens of the United States, permanent resident holders, or holders of a valid student Visa, currently residing within a US state.
– The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
– Essays will only be considered when submitted with a copy of acceptance from your current college/university or your current/upcoming class schedule.
– Students must be willing to have their photo taken and published on the IntelligenceBank website and our social media platforms.
Submission: Must submit a 1,000-word essay written in English on the following topic: “What are the biggest technology challenges facing Fortune 500 marketing teams?”
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.intelligencebank.com/scholarship