The International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21) 2019 Financial Scholarships (Deadline: November 12, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21) offers scholarships to promote the advancement of women in the world’s airline flight decks. ISA+21 will award three scholarships up to $5000 to women working to acquire a CFI, CFII or MEI certificate and up to $5000 for the David Mandot Memoriam CFI/CFII scholarship.
- Funds will be paid directly to the American Flyers Academy at their Addison Texas, Pompano Beach, Florida, or Morristown, New Jersey locations, an accredited college or university with an aviation curriculum, an aviation technical school, or government approved flight school.
- Training must be completed within one year of the award.
- One letter of recommendation must be from a pilot who has flown with you.
- Your resume should include all schools attended and degrees acquired.
- Candidates should list academic honors, scholarships, awards, leaderships, volunteerism, and special achievements.
- Applicants must be a woman with a current FAA medical.
- The appropriate written exams must be completed with a passing grade before scholarship dispersal.
- Candidates should provide details pertinent to any letters of inquiry from the FAA regarding any aircraft incidents and a list of all FAA check rides and their outcomes.
Submission: Please include in your essay stating why you are in financial, as well as career, need of our scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018