Interreligious Peace Scholarship (Deadline: April 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
- Be accepted to or already enrolled at an institution of higher learning.
- Be graduating high school or receiving GED within 9 months
- An official copy of a current academic transcript.
- Proof of legal residency in USA or Canada (i.e. birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, permanent resident card, etc.).
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment to an institution of higher learning.
Deadline: April 15, 2017