Who Can Apply:
1. Applicants must be a United States citizen
2. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program in the United States
3. Applicants must be either finance or pre-law undergraduate or MBA or law graduate students
4. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
5. Applicants must submit an official copy of their school transcript to c/o Nate Nead 2515 So. Hood St. Tacoma, Washington 98402
Submission: Please choose one of the following three topics for your desired essay. Essays must be between 800 and 2,000 words.
1. Describe how the changing securities laws relative to crowdfunding and the JOBS Act are changing the face of traditional investment banking and capital formation.
2. Address how the retiring baby boomer generation will impact overall mergers and acquisitions and how investment banks and other financial institutions can better address these issues.
3. Discuss how social media can better be utilized in investment banking in conjunction with more traditional relationship-driven methods of deal origination.
Deadline: July 31, 2016
Learn More: http://investmentbank.com/scholarship/