Invitation Homes Scholarship (Deadline: October 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and be between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment and your age.
- Any and all content may be used in future Invitation Homes marketing. By your submission, you agree that Invitation Homes may use your submission with your first name, last initial, city, and state (e.g. Connor F., Dallas, TX).
- Only one submission is permitted per student per year.
- Applicants do not have to be current Invitation Homes’ residents.
Submission: At Invitation Homes, we understand that your childhood home has an effect in shaping you. Some students find it easier to leave home and start out on their own if they take something with them. In 800 words or less, tell us about what you took – or are planning to take — to college to make your new environment feel like home, and why this item is important to you.
Deadline: October 31, 2018