Irrigation Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
– Must currently be enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
– Must be a U.S. citizen.
– Must have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an irrigation related curriculum.
– Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
– Must demonstrate financial need.
– Create a SmarterSelect account.
– Complete the entire form (can save form and finish later).
– Must upload your resume and submit list of irrigation-related courses taken.
– Must submit name, email, title, and organization for three references (two from academic instructors and one from a non-instructor source).
– References will get an email from SmarterSelect that requires them to submit a letter of reference for you. Make sure they submit their reference before February 15, 2018.
– Submit by February 15, 2018.
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Amount: $1,000 – $2,500