Who Can Apply: The ISACA Chicago Chapter is allocating $8,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year Scholarship fund. Two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for undergraduates and two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for post-graduates. These individual scholarship awards will be made payable in the name of the recipient.
The Scholarship awards:
- All candidates must be pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- All awards can be used for full or part-time programs.
- The Scholarship award is applicable for one school year term only (2020-2021). However, recipients may re-apply in subsequent years.
- Students must be enrolled for the 2020-2021 academic year, focusing on information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited university in the state of Illinois or show proof of permanent residence in Illinois for use at a school not located in the state of Illinois.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in the fields of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Minimum 3.25 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Master Application
- Minimum 3.00 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Undergraduate Application
- Completion of the scholarship application form, including supporting information.
- Scholarship awards will be granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
- International students are welcome to apply.
Deadline: October 31, 2020