The iSystem Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants that meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or maintain a permanent residency in the United States.
Submission: All applicants must complete an original, high-quality essay about one of the following topics:
- If you’ve ever lost a loved one to an accident or illness, how did you cope with it ?
- What was the worst accident you’ve ever been in and how did you handle recovery?
- What was the best lesson taught to you by a parent and why do you consider it a great lesson?
Deadline: May 31, 2017