Ivey Engineering Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply: The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Ivey Engineering are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 to 1,000 words on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten ways to analyze and test the integrity of a commercial HVAC design.
- Five tips for designing an energy-efficient building.
- How to investigate the cause and origin of a building structure fire.
Deadline: May 15, 2017