Ivey Engineering Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Ivey Engineering are not eligible to participate.
- Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter.
- Past winners are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 to 1,000 words on one of the following topics. The essay will be judged on content and creativity and should use correct grammar and punctuation. It must be your own work and not previously published or entered in other competitions.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten ways to analyze and test the integrity of a commercial HVAC design.
- Five tips for designing an energy-efficient building.
- How to investigate the cause and origin of a building structure fire.
Deadline: November 1, 2018