The J.G. Wentworth Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
- Limited to one (1) entry per person
- J.G. Wentworth employees and their immediate families are NOT eligible for entry
1. Draft a 750-1000 word essay using the prompt below:
A recent survey we conducted revealed that many Americans would experience some kind of anxiety if they received an unexpected bill of $500 or more. As a college student, how will you manage your finances to ensure you don’t experience this kind of anxiety? What advice would you give to help others prepare for the unexpected?
2. In addition to your essay, please write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You may include interests, life milestones, your dream job, expected college major, or anything else you’d like us to know. Please Note: This does NOT count toward the 750-1000 word count required for the essay.
Deadline: December 1, 2018