Who Can Apply:
- As one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States, JPMorgan Chase & Co continues to make dedicated efforts to provide more support for the black community in their pursuit of educational, career, business and personal financial success. Uniquely positioned to marshal their resources to help making the economy work for more people, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. has partnered with UNCF to establish the J.P. Morgan Wealth Management HBCU Scholarship.
- This scholarship opportunity is open to students who will befull-time college sophomores in the Fall 2022 semester at one of the 17 selected HBCUs and who have an interest in a career as a financial advisor.
- Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time $2,000 merit-based scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year. In addition, selected scholars will be given an opportunity to apply to participate in two JPMorgan Chase & Co paid internship programs, the first in the summer between sophomore-junior year and the second between junior-senior year. Upon completion of the internship program, students will receive an additional $5,000 scholarship to be applied to their senior year.
- Resume describing your extracurricular activities, honors and awards, and community service;
- Current college transcript;
- One-page essay, of no more than 500 words, describing what you think the most rewarding part of being a financial advisor could be.
Deadline: March 30, 2022