Who Can Apply:
- The J. Robert Young Scholarship is awarded to students residing in all Alpine Bank service areas.
- If the student lives in a location not listed below but still served by Alpine Bank, the student may be eligible for the J. Robert Young Scholarship.
- Students must have a 2.75 GPA or better and intend to major in business or a business-related degree.
- Scholarship recipients must plan to attend a Colorado college or university.
- These $1,000 scholarships are renewable.
Alpine Bank Locations: Delta, Eagle, Garfield, La Plata, Mesa, Montrose, Ouray, Pitkin, Routt, San Miguel, and Summit county.
Deadline: March 3, 2020