Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel 2017 Scholarship for Law Students (Deadline: February 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Law student planning on attending, accepted to attend, or currently attending an accredited law school in the U.S.
- U.S. citizen 18 years or older
- Applicants may not be current or past employees of Jachimowicz, Pointer & Emanuel or be directly related to a current employee at the firm.
- Completed scholarship application
- 500 – 1250 word essay (essays over 1250 words will not be considered)
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school in the U.S. (new students) or an unofficial transcript from an accredited law school in the U.S. (current students)
Deadline: February 1, 2017