Who Can Apply:
- Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by December 31, 2015, or a recent graduate (since spring 2011).
- Plan to enroll full time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in fall 2016.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 or better on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant.
- Have not previously enrolled at or attended a four-year institution.
Deadline: December 15, 2015