Jack R. Luskay Memorial Scholarship for Practicing or Prospective School Librarians (Deadline: February 28, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Reside in Pennsylvania for at least one year.
- Plan to attend the Pennsylvania School Librarians Association conference, held annually.
- Be a practicing or prospective school librarian enrolled in a school library certification program in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you, preferably a professional reference. The letter should address 1) The applicant’s general ability; 2) Appraisal of the applicant’s professional ability with examples.
- Submit proof of financial need, either personally by uploading the most recent 1040 with your social security number removed or for the district/organization employed by attaching a signed letter by the district or organization head denoting financial need .
Deadline: February 28, 2019