Who Can Apply:
- Established for the benefit of graduates of any Montgomery County or Lowndes County public high school.
- This scholarship was designed to encourage students to pursue degrees in math or the physical, biological or agricultural sciences.
- Student must attend a Historically Black College or University and major in a non-healthcare science (biology, chemistry, physics, agronomy, horticulture, animal sciences, etc.).
- Applicant must have a 3.0 GPA, a minimum ACT score of 20 or a minimum SAT score of 1200.
- Criteria include academic performance, community activities and financial need.
- Applicant will submit a one-page essay defining what their personal expectations are for the next 20 years.
- Applicant could be interviewed by the selection committee.
Submission: High School Transcript and Essay.
Deadline: March 1, 2020