Jain Foundation Merit-Based Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Current or former high school/college students,
- Between the ages of 17 and 30,
- Enrolled or will be enrolled in some form of higher education (including 2 year colleges, 4 year colleges/universities and vocational schools) at an accredited US institution in 2015.
- Applicants must teach at least ten people (friends and family 15 years of age or older) about dysferlinopathy using the provided LGMD2B/Miyoshi myopathy learning materials. Signatures, email addresses and phone numbers are required to document the discussions. Several individuals will be selected at random from scholarship winner lists and contacted as confirmation.
- Fill out the online application form which includes questions about academic achievement, extracurricular activities and GPA.
- The application includes two short essay questions about the student’s experience teaching others about LGMD2B/Miyoshi myopathy.
- Applications must be submitted by Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 11:59pm PDT.
Deadline: April 30, 2015
Learn More: Jain Foundation Merit-Based Scholarship