JAMAS Future Hispanic Leaders Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a US Citizen of Hispanic decent currently enrolled or have been accepted in an accredited college or university.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit a copy of your transcript, your completed application and your essay
Submission: In order to qualify for the JAMAS Future Hispanic Leaders Scholarship, please submit a 500-1,000 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How has your Hispanic heritage shaped your career goals?
- What are the most important issues the Hispanic community are facing today?
- Describe how your experiences have shaped your view on today’s business environment.
Deadline: November 1, 2016