Who Can Apply: This is a one-time non-renewable award. Applicant must be a Monroe High School Senior. Recipients must be enrolled in a 4-year college or university with a major that qualifies the student to enter the field of allopathic medicine. If there are no students interested in going into the field of allopathic medicine, an outstanding student entering the teaching profession may be considered for the scholarship. All applicants must be students in good standing with a grade point average for grades 9-12 that is acceptable for enrollment into an accredited school, college or university pursuing study in the medical field at college level.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Monroe High School
- Must be studying pre-medicine
- Must be attending an accredited four year college or university
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
Deadline: February 14, 2019