James and Betty Akerill Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply: The purpose of the James & Betty Akerill Memorial Scholarhip is to provide financial assistance to Southern Oregon University students who demonstrate financial need.
- Must be a Full-time undergraduate student and remain so during the period covered by the scholarship.
- Financial need is first consideration.
- Must complete the FAFSA.
- Preference given to non-traditional students with a minimum age of 25.
- Additional Essay (up to 250 words): Why are you qualified for this scholarship and what are your future plans utilizing your education at SOU?
- Provide one letter of recommendation from an instructor.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: James and Betty Akerill Memorial Scholarship