Who Can Apply: Established in 2006 by the family of James K. Goldston to provide assistance to students from Tennessee to pursue undergraduate programs of study in computer engineering, computer science, cyber science, information security.
- Residency Requirement: Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox (TN), Loudon, McMinn, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, or Washington County
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, currently enrolled college/university students, and non-traditional aged students
- Field of Study: Computer engineering, computer science, cyber science, information security OR an NSA-approved INFOSEC curriculum. Interest in cyber security and information security preferred.
- GPA Minimum: 2.5
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time undergraduate
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Special consideration given to non-traditional students and applicants planning to attend or currently attending Tennessee schools
- Preference given to applicants who are the first in their family to attend college.
Deadline: February 15, 2020