James L. and Nellie M. Westlake Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be Missouri residents.
- Be graduating seniors at Missouri high schools who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited four-year college or university,
Be students who have completed one or two full years at a Missouri community college with sufficient credits to transfer to an accredited four-year college or university at the sophomore or junior level, respectively.
- Demonstrate limited financial resources with a family adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less and an expected family contribution toward college of $7,000 or less.
- Have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale except community college applicants with one year transferable credits must have 2.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form
- A current official transcript of grades. Grade reports and unofficial transcripts are not accepted.
- Students currently or previously enrolled in college or vocational-technical school must include all college or vo-tech transcripts of grades from each school attended. (Completion of high school information below is not necessary.)
- High school seniors and students who have completed less than one full quarter or semester of postsecondary education must include a high school transcript of grades and have this section completed by the appropriate school official. (A clear explanation of the high school’s grading scale must also be submitted.)
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page, or documentation verifying your non-taxable status. Ex: ward of court or social security document.
Deadline: February 1, 2019