Who Can Apply: The James A. Turner, Jr. Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student pursuing a minimum four-year Bachelors of Business Degree that will lead to a management career in welding store operations or a welding distributorship. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must be employed (at least 10 hours a week) at a welding distributorship at the time this application is submitted.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018