Who Can Apply: To provide educational resources to students graduating from Hononegah Community High School and majoring in math, education to math, computer science or engineering.
– Be a graduating senior from Hononegah High School;
– Intend to major in math, education to teach math, computer science, or engineering;
– Have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0;
– Plan to attend a two- or four-year college or university; and
– Be a full-time student during the following fall and spring.
Submission: Answer the following questions:
– Why did you choose your college major?
– How do you plan to use your degree?
Deadline: February 1, 2020