Who Can Apply: Awarded to a Delaware County resident majoring in education and specializing in the teaching of special education. Applicants must be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the State of Indiana and be at least in the third year of studies at the university level.
- Applicant must be college student.
- Applicant must be a going into his/her junior or senior year of college, or be a graduate student.
- Applicant must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- Applicant must be majoring in education, specializing in the teaching of special education or handicapped students.
- Applicant is enrolled on a full-time basis.
- Applicant must be a Delaware County resident.
Deadline: March 1, 2020