Who Can Apply: Applicants shall be Monroe High School seniors intending to enroll in an accredited community college, college or university, majoring in Education, Family Services, Social Services or a related field of study. Applicants must be students in good standing with a grade point average for grades 9-12 that is acceptable for enrollment in an accredited community college, college or university.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Monroe High School
- Must be attending an accredited college or university
- Must be majoring in Education, Family Services or Social Services
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
Deadline: February 14, 2019