Who Can Apply:
- Attend Carlow University’s School of Education as a sophomore.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Preference will be given to students of Polish descent and of Catholic faith.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a photograph.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: April 23, 2019