Who Can Apply: Through various experiences in their career and growing population of immigrants in Macomb County, Jay and Lisa were inspired to help this population through scholarships. This scholarship is open to students who are new citizens of the United States or permanent resident aliens of the United States. This scholarship was created to inspire immigrants to create a better life through education.
• half-time enrollment (6 credits or more) each semester of award
• minimum GPA 2.75 each semester of award
• demonstrate financial need
• proof of citizenship or resident alien card
• brief essay about why the student came to the United States, educational goals and career goals
• award is for tuition, fees, and books
• renewable, based on application and funds available
- Please include a brief essay explaining why you came to the United States and what your career and educational goals are.
- Please provide your proof of U.S. citizenship or resident alien card.
Deadline: May 31, 2016