Jeanne B. Marts Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is in good standing qualifying for graduation from a Saline County High School.
- Applicant has a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant is involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant demonstrated leadership in school or community activities.
- Applicant is accepted to an accredited college with an intended major of elementary or secondary education.
Submission: Applicants must submit a 1 page essay on what they value in life and how continued education will contribute to that pursuit.
Deadline: February 15, 2019
Learn More: http://gscf.org/jeanne-b-marts-scholarship/