Jefferson County Public Schools Minor Daniels Scholarship Program (Deadline: June 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
* Be classified as a high school senior from the Jefferson County Public Schools during the 2015-16 academic year and graduate by July 1, 2016;
* Attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU);
* Be a first generation college student.
Submission: The candidate must make sure the following items are submitted by the deadline to have a completed application package:
* Most recent transcript (unofficial accepted)
* Admissions letter from an HBCU
* One page statement of career goals
* A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or other faculty member familiar with the students academic performance.
Deadline: June 30, 2016