Jeffrey and Coleen Flathman College Scholarship (Deadline: March 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- graduated from a high school in Kansas, with a graduating class of less than 40 people, and
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- must be enrolled in a two or four-year public college or trade school.
- 2.75 GPA or above must be maintained with a minimum of 13 credit hours per semester.
- Scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains eligibility. Transcripts are required each semester
Submission: Please attach your high school transcript in .pdf format.
Deadline: March 30, 2018