Jeffrey D. McClelland Scholarship (Deadline: May 29, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Continuing Sophomore, Junior, or Senior division student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University completing an academic major leading to a career in airline management. Includes Business Administration majors or minors.
- Minimum 3.25 GPA in previously completed college studies.
- Financial need, as determined by the FAFSA process.
- Career goal: airline management.
- Full time student.
Submission: Describe how you personally relate to the values reflected in the Donor Profile (found by clicking on the “Donors” link at the top of the page) on Jeff McClelland. Also, explain what you want to accomplish with a career in airline management. Include a statement on the impact of funding from this scholarship on your education. (1000 word maximum)
Deadline: May 29, 2015
Learn More: Jeffrey D. McClelland Scholarship