Who Can Apply: In order to be selected for this application, the following must be applicable
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university. Students majoring in the legal field will be given priority, although all are encouraged to apply.
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Submission: Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials in one pdf or word document to be considered:
- Your full name, school you are attending
- Tell us a little about who you are and your goals
- An essay (maximum 1,000 words) on the following topic: “Impact of Tort Reform on Victims of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect”
Deadline: May 3, 2021
Learn More: https://www.jeffdowney.com/scholarship/