Who Can Apply: Awarded to a graduating senior from Monroe Central High School (Randolph County). Recipient must have a 3.5 (or equivalent) GPA or higher and must plan on attending a four year college. Applicant must have received or be on track to receive a varsity letter during his or her senior year of high school. In determining a recipient, consideration will be given to the applicant’s academic ability, athletic participation and responses to essay and other questions on the application. The committee shall give extra consideration to those applicants who have participated in basketball or softball.
- Applicant must be graduating from Monroe Central High School.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Applicant must be involved in athletics.
- Applicant must be on track to receive a varsity letter in their senior year.
- Applicant must have a 3.5 or higher GPA.
Deadline: March 1, 2020