Who Can Apply: Jeppesen’s commitment to GA includes a pilot flight training scholarship for an individual working toward a private, recreational or sport pilot certificate or instrument rating. Funds will be paid directly to your flight school and training is to be completed within one year.
- The recipient will be chosen based on passion for flying, commitment to completing flight training and two reference letters highlighting the applicant’s character qualities.
- Applicants who are full-time students enrolled in high school, an accredited flight program, or an accredited college or university should have a GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Award recipients will also receive Jeppesen’s online sport, private, or instrument flight training course to enhance the flight training experience.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018