Who Can Apply: Applicants must have cystic fibrosis and must already have completed at least one semester of undergraduate coursework. Applicants must demonstrate that they go “above and beyond” in everything they do, displaying outstanding character, leadership and service to the community. They also must be compliant to their CF therapies and engage in regular exercise as part of their effort to stay healthy. Finally, applicants demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Essay (1. Discuss the importance of compliance to CF therapies and what you practice daily to stay healthy; 2.Discuss your post-graduation goals.)
- Recent photo
- Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine
- Most recent W2 form for both parents
- Transcript (college and/or graduate school)
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
Deadline: April 18, 2018