Who Can Apply: Jerry Martin (1956 – 2015) was a lifelong strength and conditioning coach. Coach Martin was known by his students and colleagues as a hard-working, devoted strength and conditioning professional with a love for teaching and applying the science of strength and conditioning.
To honor his legacy, a fund was established in his name. Learn more about Coach Martin’s legacy. The Jerry Martin Scholarship is designed for the specific purpose of providing tuition assistance to students planning careers as strength coaches, and majoring in a related field. Awards in the amount of $2,000 are granted and are to be applied toward tuition charges accrued by the student.
- Completed Application.
- Current membership at the time of application.
- Transcripts from each school attended.
- The pursuant degree is in a field related to strength and conditioning and coaching.
- The applicant has not won this award twice previously.
- Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee, serve as a Scholarship Reviewer, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCA Foundation affiliate employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020