Who Can Apply:
- Graduating seniors from Century High School may apply for the scholarship.
- Preference will be given to students who are descendants of present and former Century High School Staff.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 = A scale.
- Other criteria to be considered include a balance of academic achievement and co-curricular activities.
- The recipient must have attended Century for 2 of 3 high school years.
- Grants will be paid upon successful completion of the first semester/quarter of the student’s freshman college year.
Deadline: April 1, 2019