Jim Bourque Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled in post-secondary training in Education, Environmental Studies, Traditional Knowledge or Telecommunications; and
- a Canadian Aboriginal student.
- Cover letter (please include an email address where we can contact you);
- a description of your intended program of study and the reasons you chose the program, in 500 words or less;
- official transcripts (most recent from college/university or high school);
- a signed letter of recommendation from a community leader (e.g., Town or Band Council, Chamber of Commerce, Métis Local, etc.);
- a statement of financial need which indicates funding already received or expected;
- proof of enrollment in, or application to, a post-secondary institution; and
- proof of Canadian Aboriginal descent.
Deadline: July 15, 2016