JJ Hennessey Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university, and
- You have been diagnosed with epilepsy (any form)
Submission: Essay Topics:
- Tell us about a time that epilepsy created an obstacle or special challenge and how you overcame it.
- How has living with epilepsy affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept your epilepsy and how has this acceptance changed you?
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: JJ Hennessey Scholarship