Joan Nelson Study Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Full Time or Part Time undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate members who are currently enrolled in a study abroad program or will be enrolled within one year following the granting of this award
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at time of application deadline
- Must be a Golden Key member
- Study abroad experience must count towards academic credit
- Study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date.
1.) A description of the planned program abroad. Submit no more than 2 pages. This can come directly from the program.
2.) A 1 page personal statement discussing your rationale for study abroad.
4.) A current and comprehensive academic transcript. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
Deadline: June 15, 2016