Who Can Apply: Scholarship is open to all students who will be enrolled in an Educational Institution by the award date.
Submission: Please answer the following question. Use up to 100 words for each question. Your application should be between 500-1000 words. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- What is your field of education? Why did you choose this field?
- What motivates you?
- What is the biggest challenge you have overcome in the last year?
- Tell us about a time when you failed and what you learned from it.
- In your view, what is the most important thing to be successful?
- Have you done internships, part-time work or full-time work before? If so briefly describe the key learning you took from your experience if not, what would you looking to learn from your first such experience
- How did you find about the scholarship?
- Have you received any other scholarships or financial aid for the current year or for the previous year?
- What is your career goal?
- Which company would you like to work for and why? (Assuming you don’t start your own company)
Deadline: April 25, 2017
Learn More: http://jobapplicationdb.com/